Need to know or find emissions standard

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need to know or find emissions standard

I need the present emissions legal limit for hydrocarbons and carbon monoxide For a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500 with a 5.9 Liter engine. Please post ASAP. My patent application is due March 1st. I need to include the above mentioned emissions limit in my response to their non-final rejection.

I'm not sure if this site has that information but I saw some emissions-related information on it and hope that what I need is here somewhere.
    Thank you!

Hi. Thanks for both of your posts.

You did not indicate if you needed a citation to the CFR, but I was able to find: https://www.epa.gov/greenvehicles/greenhouse-gas-rating which I think will help to answer your question.
    I found this by using the site fueleconomy.gov and after searching for a 2001 Dodge Ram 1500, I noticed that there were two options for the 5.9 L engine: 2WD and 4WD. Clicking into either of those options will bring up the information for the particular vehicle you selected. The default tab for information is the Fuel Economy tab. Next to that is a tab labeled Energy & Environment. If you click on the "i" in the circle (for "information") beside GreenHouse Gas Emissions, you will get a pop-up page with some information about emission with plenty of links back to the EPA, which is where I found the above link.

Comment

What is Emissions Standard?

Comment

Working...
      X